Club Entrepreneur Denver has got it!
The fire, the passion, the vision, the juice! Just a few words used to describe the Denver Club Entrepreneur crowd by Michael Gerber. He just struck the tip of the iceberg. Denver not only has great business people in their community, but some of the most passionate, driven, and energizing people I’ve met. Above all, they understood right away what Club Entrepreneur was about, and were willing to take us in with open arms.
As the crowd grew, I spoke with everyone I possibly could and saw what Ingrid Vanderveldt calls “The Aha Moment” strike the crowd like a bolt of lightning. People instantly grasped the idea that Club E was not just about networking. It is about changing the world of business. They wanted it, and knew that their lives would not be the same. Well folks… They’ve got it!
When I say “it” I don’t just mean that Club E is in town. I’m talking about them having the desire to make changes you want in the world a reality. Just in the short time I spent with the Denver people I knew we had a great city on our side. I’ll be honest – we were scared. The entire Club Entrepreneur team was unsure that there were others out there that felt as strongly about entrepreneurship as we did. For a long time, Club Entrepreneur was just in Phoenix. Open source entrepreneurship was our way of life and we simply organized to spread the word. Denver showed us that we weren’t alone. There are others that want to live their dreams, and understand you have to open up to achieve them.
I see great potentional in Denver. They have a remarkable president, Jonas Olmsted, and an excellent community for Club Entrepreneur to thrive in. They’ll bring their friends and their business partners. They’ll bring the aspiring students to mingle with the seasoned entrepreneurs to ask the questions and build better business. They will come together to bring about change in Denver and finally unite in their very own Club Entrepreneur.
No comments:
Post a Comment