Whopper Freakout!
One of our members blogged about this on their personal blog, but I thought it was too awesome not to share.
Just for one day, one Burger King discontinued their Whopper to see what would happen. The literally took it away, and didn't offer it. I'm not much for fast food, but I do see this as a great experiment in customer loyalty.
http://www.whopperfreakout.com
Watch the video and listen to what people are saying. They're quoting the slogan, upset about the brand change. Most importantly their pissed to see a different chain's burger.
This brings up an important note. Is your business' brand this powerful? Do your customer come to you for something they can't get anywhere else - despite the price? What makes you unique, and why people buy into you is very important information you should know.
Don't forget that!
PS: I totally just participated in viral marketing for Burger King :(
No comments:
Post a Comment