You've got to be kidding...
Paris Hilton and Entrepreneur?!?! Maybe it has been redefined since I last checked, but I don't think self-proclaimed "hot", skanky, rich kid makes you an entrepreneur. I'm referring to the latest news of Paris Hilton being offered $1MM to teach a class on "How to build you brand" at the next Learning Annex conference. The article was written in the New York Post on June 26th, 2007.
At most this tramp played off her father's brilliant brand of an international hotel. I don't think the girl has ever had an idea of her own. How could she?! She's too busy flirting with other rich kids at clubs on the Hills. I'm surprised the family friend Donald Trump hasn't slapped her yet.
I mean really, people. Do you truly want to hire the girl who just got out of jail for a DUI to teach a seminar?? The greatest achievement of her career is starring in the movie "House of Wax" - which was a flop - and I'm pretty sure she got killed off in it (thankfully!). Other than that she has a TV show about her and her skanky friends trotting around the United States hitting on folks in the country. *Guest starring this season is Jenna Jameson - a pornstar with a few clubs in her name. Jameson is more of an entrepreneur! At least she made her own money.
I know its not Sunday, but this upsets me. The media should really watch to whom they attached that word. My definition of an entrepreneur begins with achieving something that betters society. Something Ms. Hilton has not done at all.
1 comment:
Amen brother!
Post a Comment